Translate

domingo, 15 de março de 2015

To know me !!!
   Today I created this blog because I was researching current things about dusk, for I am a very passionate fan who to this day does not conform to the end of the saga, but priate me conform myself so I want others to remember the best films of world and books as well, not only the films but also news and things about the actors and want are never forgotten, but also of time as I will be talking about other movies out there, but what I love even first God and my family and al dusk.
   Nor will I ever be posting things every day or every week, but when I can I will ta sending a novelty, and so I want to help me know or disclose cool things about everything I mentioned, because I know I'm not the one that does not conform to the end of the saga and not the relations between the actors, and if I can I would like to appeal to all who read it and love the twilight, THANK YOU


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário